How do we import candidates into Recruiting Talent Pools?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- First go to import and export data, then export “Pool”;
- Once the file is ready, download it from Monitor Jobs and from that file copy the pool ID of the pool you want to add candidates to:
- Once you have the pool ID download the file “Pool Member”:
- Once its ready download it from Monitor Jobs. Add a new line on the csv field filling in all the details except for member ID.
- Then import this Back into “Pool Member”, make sure to select UTF-8 as the encoding:
- Once the import has been done Export “Pool Member” again. When you export it this time the system will have generated a member ID:
- Copy that ID, then export “Pool Member – People Member”
- Once the file has been downloaded from Monitor Jobs, add a new line on the csv file with the Member ID from the previous file. If its an internal candidate enter their user ID under Person ID, if its an external candidate add their Candidate ID under Candidate ID.
- Import “Pool Member-people pool”. This will add the candidate to the talent pool:
After this is done, we will need to add the candidate to a status on the talent pool.
- Export “Pool Member-Status of Member”:
- Once the file has been exported, fill in the Member ID we got from “Pool Member” along with the rest of the status information.
- Import this field into “Pool Member- Status of Member”.
After this is done you should be able to see the candidate in the talent pool.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting 2105