- After upgrading IQ to a newer version, some stored procedures start performing worse.
- The query plans show it is not picking the best plan.
- When looking at the html plans is is clear that a bad plan is being selected
- In previous version the plan used Hash-join (elapsed time was ~7minutes)
- The current version the plan is using a SubQuery Filter of Order by and Nested-Loop (elasped time was ~26 minutes)
- Setting temporary options are ignored for the stored procedures - The bad plan was selected)
- Setting option at the server level are also not changing the plans.
- The overall performance of stored procedure is poor.
- SAP IQ 16.0
- SAP IQ 16.1
SAP IQ 16.0 ; SAP IQ 16.1
KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.