When candidates perform a job search, they can choose to either save the search by clicking "Create Alert" after that they are redirected to a page with the message "You have successfully modified your account".
This article explains how is the expected behavior when the candidate creates an alert via search keywords.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
There are two ways for a candidate to create a job alert
- When a candidate is applying for a job and creates an account and Opt-in to “Receive new job posting notifications”
- When the candidates go to Career site and search a keyword.
This message displays when the candidate creates the job alerts by following the steps below, which refers to the 2nd type.
- Click "Create Alert"
- Get redirected to the confirmation page with the following message
- Go to View Profile > Candidate Profile > Options > Job Alerts
- Once the page opens, the candidate will see all job alerts they have set up
Note: Candidate will be able to see the list of job alerts they have when they access their profile. These job alerts will be a list of jobs based on the keyword (and/or job location) of the jobs searched as keywords or applied to.
2882386 - How a candidate can disable the Candidate Job Alerts? - Recruiting
2958811 - Ways to create job alerts: "Create Alert" and "Receive new job posting notifications" - Recruiting Marketing
2688930 - How to create a Job Alert when a RCM-RMK Integration is in place - Recruiting
2081237 - Job Alerts in Recruiting with RCM and RMK - Recruiting
job alerts, candidate job alerts, job alert, saved search, Create job alerts , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To