An error occurred when trying to connect — see logs for details (unless log level is 'Off')
In the Cloud connector ljs_trace.log this can be seen:
Caused by: com.sap.scc.servlets.SccHandshakeException: SCC handshake failed: 403 — Forbidden"
SAP Cloud Connector (SCC)
SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Click "Certificate" button to refresh certificate in SAP Cloud Connector (SCC) subaccount
2. Enter user and password - The error is seen
This is usually caused by a mismatch of users between the SAC account info and the user being used for the certificate refresh. This users need to be the same.
- Access SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Go to the Main Menu > System > Administration
- Click on Datasource Configuration
- Check the email that is displayed there. If it is not yours, choose Edit and set to your email which is associated to an S-user ID.
- Try to refresh the certificate in the Cloud Connector with this email and password.
KBA , BC-MID-SCC , SAP Cloud Connector On-Demand/On-Premise Connectivity , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , How To