When the users attempt to Logout of Internal Career Site they receive the error message:
HTTP Status 400 - Identity Provider could not process the logout message received
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
- Internal Career Site powered by Career Site Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- In the instance go to Careers
- Enter Internal Career Site by Powerd CSB
- Click on Employee login
- Under My Account choose Log Out
- The error message "HTTP Status 400" is displayed
This happening because the settings for SAML v2 : SP-initiated logout are incorrect in Provisioning; The values are set to "No".
To solve this issue follow the steps below:
- Go to Provisioning > Single Sign-On (SSO) Settings
- Look for: SAML V2 : IDP-initiated Global Logout
- SP sign LogoutRequest and SP validate LogoutResponse set to "Yes"
- Take the URL from the SP Initiated logout section and place it in the Global Logout Service URL from the IDP-initiated Global Logout
- After that Hit the Update Asserting Party button.
Note: Don’t hit the Save or Save Token buttons.
2682874 - HTTP Status 400 - Identity Provider could not process the logout message received
2953176 - Error When Logging into Internal Career Site powered by CSB - Recruiting
2844889 - Unable to Authenticate as an Employee - Internal Career Site powered by CSB - Recruiting Marketing
HTTP Status 400, internal, career, site, IAS, ICS, employee, logout, Identity, Provider , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-ICS , Internal Career Site Builder (CSB, IAS, etc ...) , Problem