- How many standard and custom fields can we configure as sensitive?
- What determines if a field is a standard or custom field?
- What is the Read Audit Quota?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Admin Center
- Go to Manage Audit Configuration > Read Audit
Here you have a Quota and Usage section with Standard and Custom fields
The quota is divided into two parts:
- Standard fields are delivered by SAP SuccessFactors and grouped by their meaning. For example, national ID and social security number have the same meaning, so they are grouped together. You can configure any number of fields in the same group as sensitive and it only counts as one field in the quota.
- Custom fields are configured differently for each customer. They can be either a reserved custom field in the data model, such as custom01, or an MDF field created by customers. Each custom field that is configured as sensitive counts as one field in the quota.
The quotas for standard fields and custom fields are independent of each other and are calculated separately.
To confirm which are standard fields:
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Audit Configuration > Read Audit.
- On the Manage Audit Configuration page for read audit, choose View Details in the Allowable Sensitive Personal Data Fields section.
A list of fields that can be configured as sensitive personal data fields displays. You can see a green tick after the fields already configured as sensitive.
- Review the quota and already configured sensitive personal data fields and decide which ones to configure as sensitive in the next step.
- Choose Go to Configuration Page and configure the sensitive personal data fields for each module.
- When you finish, choose Reload to update the configuration status for the list.
NOTE: You can have 5 standard fields and 10 custom fields configured as data sensitive fields for the read audit. This value cannot be changed.
If you would like to have this functionality included in a future release, you can create an enhancement request as explained in the KBA 2090228 - How to Submit Enhancement Requests for SAP SuccessFactors Products.
2921353 - How to Generate Read Audit Report - SAP ONE Support Launchpad
Read Audit, Read Audit Log, Custom Fields, Standard Fields, Manage Audit Configuration, Quota and Usage, read audit quota, change quota, increase quota , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-RAL , Read Access Logs , Problem