The Delivery Address for a Purchase Order is grayed out for kits materials.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Orders view.
- Filter for All Purchase Orders.
- Search for ABC, open it (ABC represents the Purchase Order ID) and click on View All button.
- Navigate to the Items tab.
- Select any line which is not the header.
The Ship-To and Delivery Address are grayed out.
It is a system default.
When it is a kit material, just the header will be able to change the Ship-To or the Delivery Address in the Purchase Order and changing the header will also change for other items.
If a material from kit needs to have a different Ship-To or Delivery Address, it will be necessary to create a new individual material in the system.
Kit; Kits; Materials; Ship-To; Delivery Address; Purchase Order; , KBA , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions