In Career Site Builder is possible to configure multiple microsites to use in the specific brands, when disabling one of these microsites you could maintain the guarantee that the default Brand will be kept in CSB. This article will delimit the process to this action not affect any job requisitions associated with the disabled microsite.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- Career Site Builder (CSB)
To associate a Recruiting site (also known as a microsite) to your brand, it's need to enter with microsite ID in the Microsite Id field.
The microsite identifier is generated in SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting during microsite creation. If a brand has an associated microsite and a candidate applying for a job using Candidate Account Simplification this has the microsite ID added to the Apply URL.
But if the microsite is deleted consequently the microsite id will be non-existing and when applying to a job requisition associated with that old microsite from Recruiting Marketing when the RMK redirects to the RCM part to apply this redirection won't be possible because the microsite doesn't exist to that instance, and it will throw the error.
IMPORTANTE: To avoid this error we have to make sure that no brand is associated with this microsite before disabling it.
To find and to disable the microsite ID associated with brand an external career site following the steps below:
- Click Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Sites. Admin Center opens a page displaying any Recruiting Management career sites that have been created.
- Click on the microsite that wishes to disable to edit it.
- To see a site URL, select the site desired. The site URL is displayed. In the URL, the characters following the parameter site= are the microsite ID.
- Check if this Microsite ID is associated with a brand, following the path Career Site Builder > Brand management
- Look for the microsite ID of the Recruiting Site you want to disable
- Click in the edit button, remove or change the Microsite ID and save the process
- Go back to Manage Recruiting Sites
- Make inactive the desired Microsite
microsite ID, brand. recuiting site, , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To