- To split or run a Standard/ Custom report in a batch.
- Report is in large size and like to run it in batches so that it won't get timeout/ failed..
- To explain this better, I am taking an example of adding filter to a report based on Item Types. Just imagine, there are 10 Item types in the system. Now, we can run two reports or even more and split it based on Item Types. So, if we split into 2 then in one report, we choose 5 Item types in the filter and in second report, we choose other 5. You can also add filter based on different criteria for example Revision Date or any other.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Access Learning Administration.
- Navigate to "Reports".
- Under Reports tab on right side, search and click on the required report which needs to run in batch or required to split. For example, Item Data CSV.
- Now, click on Filter button as per below screenshot:
- Select the filter criteria Item Types.
- In case of Filter based on Item Types, select the top 5 Item types that is required to be included or as per the requirement.
- Select Add to Filter and Submit Filter.
- Now click Submit Criteria button.
Note: If any filter criteria is not showing up here then you can select it by clicking "Add/Remove Criteria" button as per above screenshot.
- Click on Run Report button.
- This will download the data based on 5 Item types that were selected.
- Now do same process again for the next 5 Item types.
Note: Splitting a report or running report in batches can help with the large size reports which exceeds the allowed size limit.
LMS, Learning Management System, reports, divide, add, remove, Item ID, Item type, dynamic, exceed, limit, 5GB, size, reporting, aborted, report failure, ORD, no data returned, blank report, asyncStorageMaxSize, Report System, PRD, Memory allocation failed , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CRI , Custom Report Issues , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core 2105