This document will guide you on how to export MDF Picklist from Admin Center
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
1. Go to Admin Center >> Import and Export Data.
2. On the Select the action to perform, choose Export Data
3. On the Select Generic Object, type Picklist-Values
4. Include Dependencies must be set to No.
5. Then Click Export.
6. Go to the Monitor Job and download the exported file.
2277994 - How to Import Data for MDF Objects/ MDF picklists in SuccessFactors?
export picklist, mdf picklist, import and export data, modify picklist , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , LOD-SF-MDF-PKL , Picklists , Problem