You try to post a supplier invoice accounted to a lease contract but an exception occurs stating that "No valid organisation assignment exist on DD.MM.YYYY for lease contract XX-X" (XX-X represents the accounted lease contract ID).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- In the Supplier Invoicing work center go to the Invoices and Credit Memos view.
- Find invoice XYZ and press Edit (XYZ represents the supplier invoice ID).
- The invoice is in status Exception.
- Press view all and go to the Exceptions tab where the error message "No valid organisation assignment exist on DD.MM.YYYY for lease contract XX-X" appears.
The lease contract reference is inconsistent as there have been changes made to the lease contract since the invoice creation.
The Account Assignment must be refreshed:
- In the supplier invoice items tab, select the relevant item which is associated with a lease contract.
- Go to the Cost Distribution sub-tab.
- Remove the entry in the Account Assignment type field and press Enter to completely remove the assignment.
- Now maintain the field again, entering LC-Lease Contract.
- In the Lease Contract /Object ID, enter the required IDs.
- Press Check.
The exception should now be obsolete and the invoice can be posted.
supplier invoice lease contract account assignment exception, no valid organisation assignment , KBA , AP-ACC-LMV , Accounting Lease Management Valuation , Problem
SAP Business ByDesign all versions