In Dynamic Group Recipient Builder, onboarding dynamic groups are missing
SAP Successfactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Email Service and open the affected template
2. Under Step 3, Define Email Content >> To Recipient Builder >> Dynamic Group Recipient Builder
3. Click Group name dropdown, Onboarding Dynamic groups does not show up in the list.
The DynamicGroup odata api just return 1000 records for each pagination by default, but in customer instance, there are thousands of dynamic groups.
In the Email Service page, you just fetch the first page, so you can’t get the onboarding dynamic group as it might be in subsequence paginations.
To check how many groups created to the instance:
1. Go to Manage Permission Group
2. Click the item per page to 150
3. Multiple 150 to the number of pages (150*20=3000)
4. Go to Manage Onboarding Dynamic Groups (3 groups)
5. Add the number permission group and onboarding dynamic group (3003 in total)
As the total number of groups is 3003, only the first 1000 returned groups will show up, hence onboarding group type is missing.
More than 1000 groups are very heavy and showing it in the dropdown is difficult to find and choose with. Hence, this behavior is expected.
Please raise enhancement request and refer to this link on how to Enhancement Requests
Dynamic Group Recipient Builder, Onboarding Dynamic groups , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EML , Notifications , Problem