- Words are split on 2 lines.
- When there is not enough space to display a word, it cut it in 2, instead or wrapping it to the next line.
- When exporting to Text, words wrapped to the next line before applying a product update to Crystal Reports.
- When exporting a report to Text from Crystal Reports, the text wrapping in the generated text file does not work, it split the words at the end of the lines in two, instead of wrapping the whole word to the next line.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report based on any data sources.
- Add fields or text that display on more than one line.
- Export the report to Text format.
- When opening the generated text file, notice the words are cut in 2, instead of being wrapped on the next line.
- Product defect introduced in Crystal Reports 2016:
- Support Pack 08 - Patch 5
- Support Pack 09
- Issue resolved in the following product update and above:
- Crystal Reports 2016
- Support Pack 08 - Patch 10
- Support Pack 09 - Patch 2
- After applying the product update, when exporting a report to text, it will now wrap words to the next line, if there is not enough room to display it on that line.
CR, xport, txt , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports 2016