- When onboarding was initiated for a candidate, the New Hire Data Review step is not being created. The process task automatically proceeds to the next step.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Onboarding is initiated for a candidate.
- Candidate appears in the Onboarding Dashboard.
- When viewing the details, the New Hire Data Review step was not created.
- Incorrect configuration of the SAP_ONB2_HMReviewCheck business rule.
- Candidate's data did not meet the parameters configured in SAP_ONB2_HMReviewCheck business rule when onboarding was initiated.
The SAP_ONB2_HMReviewCheck rule is executed to check if a task should be created to review new hire data. If the rule is evaluated as true, the system creates the new hire data review and correction task. If the SAP_ONB2_HMReviewCheck rule is evaluated as False, and there are no discrepancies in data, the correction task will not get created and the process goes to next step.
The SAP_ONB2_HMReviewCheck rule is available in onboarding by default, without any preconfigured condition. Therefore, unless you configure this rule, the system will skip this step during the onboarding process.
OBX, ONB 2.0, Onboarding 2.0, New Hire Data Review, NHDR step, skipped, not triggered, SAP_ONB2_HMReviewCheck, business rule , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-OCL , Onboardee Creation and Lifecylce , Problem