You create a Customer Invoice and for one Set of Books there is a Posting to a G/L Account of Differences from Exchange Rate Fluctuation.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Go to the Journal Entries view.
- Find the relevant Journal Entry.
- Go to the Journal Entry tab.
There is a posting to the G/L Account of Differences from Exchange Rate Fluctuation.
This can be caused due to a different Exchange Rate Type used for the Customer Invoice Posting on this Set of Books.
To check this:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Search for Currency Conversion Profiles activity.
- Select the relevant Currency Conversion Profile for the Set of Books.
- Filter the Business Transaction Type Customer Invoice.
Here the Exchange Rate Type is not 001 - Daily average rate.
System is correct, it will use the 001 - Daily average rate for the Tax and calculate the difference for the different Exchange Rate Type used for the Currency Conversion Profile.
tax difference, customer invoice, journal entry, Differences from Exchange Rate Fluctuation , KBA , tax difference , customer invoice , journal entry , differences from exchange rate fluctuati , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To