- The SAP BI Central Management Server uses 64-bit database clients to communicate with the CMS system database (a.k.a. CMS repository)
- Starting with BI 4.3, Crystal Reports reporting also uses 64-bit clients / database drivers
- How to configure Oracle client for both the CMS system database + Crystal Reports reporting in BI 4.3
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
- For earlier versions of BI 4.x, please see KBA 1767916
- all supported operating systems (Windows / Linux / Unix)
- all supported 64-bit Oracle client versions
KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.