- Customer in on CCTR 184.108.40.206 and have configured Enhanced Communication Framework Virtual
- Users are able to logon to the Supervisor Dashboard, but they are not able to configure or retrieve any data
- In the Chrome console logs, the system is throwing the following errors:
- .../ecfs/RI/rmi/queueStatuses... 403
- ERR> DataService::query: 403
- From the RiApi_*log:
- ERR> SQLExecute failed (OUTBOUND/08S01/[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server]Communication link failure) : Connected = [false]
- ERR> ODBCConnection::SetAutoCommit : No connection : Connected = [false]
- ERR> Database = [OUTBOUND], SQLState = [08S01], errorCode =  : [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server]Communication link failure
- ERR> SQLDriverConnect failed (OUTBOUND/08001/[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server]TCP Provider: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. |OUTBOUND/08001/[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server]
- A network-related or instance-specific error has occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server.
- Server is not found or not accessible.
- Check if instance name is correct and if SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections.
- For more information see SQL Server Books Online.|OUTBOUND/S1T00/[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server]Login timeout expired) : Connected = [false]
SAP Contact Center 7.0
SAP Contact Center, on-premise edition 7.0
KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.