When you compare the amount of members in a Target Group to the amount of objects, for example account, in the Account OWL with the same conditions, there is a different number.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales and Campaigns work centre.
- Go to the Target Groups view.
- Create a new TG (Target Group) with Member Determination.
- Set the schedule for the TG for 1 Day(s).
- Enter conditions as per your request. We will call the example condition here account = C1 (C1 represents our condition for accounts to be added to the TG).
- After the TG member determination has run you get X amount of members in the TG.
- When you go to the Customers work centre > Accounts view > select All > filter by account = C1
- You get X+n or X-n accounts returned (X = amount of members in TG, n represents the number the result varies either plus or minus in the Account OWL).
There were new accounts added or removed from the system since the member determination was executed for the Target Group.
This is the expected system behaviour. Any account added after the run will be collected in the next run. Accounts for which the conditions no longer match will also be removed in the next run.
The amount of members in a dynamic Target Group reflects the amount of matching objects (for example accounts) at the time of member determination.
Member Determination not consistent in dynamic TGs despite matching conditions , KBA , LOD-CRM-MKT-TG , Target Groups , Problem