- RMA stopped with the following msgs:
- TDS LANGUAGE: hadrGetTicketHistory Site1 <SID> 1970-01-01 00:00:01
- [Stderr] [RMI TCP Connection(idle):92][LOGGER] - java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space (failed to allocate xxxx bytes) (max heap: 512 MB)
- Increased JAVA_HEAP maximum memory & a restart didn't help
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 with High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR) for Business Suite
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
SAP ERP 6.0
KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.