- Story layout changed after refreshing story.
- Story layout changed after switching view mode to edit mode.
- Text position shifted after refreshing story.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
- BW Live Connection
Reproducing the Issue
- Open issue story and check the position of text.
- Switch to edit mode and check the same text position.
- Refresh the story and check the position of the same text.
- The "Auto-size and Page Table Vertically" option is selected on the Table widget.
- Unselect the "Auto-size and Page Table Vertically" option on the Table widget.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, BW, content, text, box, place, position, move, shift , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem