- The size of the drop-down box of the page filter is fixed to 148*17, cannot change
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Add an Input Control in any story.
- Change to any monitor with different resolution, the size of dropdown box doesn't change.
- If modify the size of the input control box, cannot trigger dropdown after that.
- This is a limitation in the product.
- To make the filter dropdown box to follow the width of the filter token require changes that is classified as a feature enhancement.
- You can find more information in the following documentation about how to submit an improvement request: 2424376 - How do you create an enhancement request for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
drop down, list of value, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem