The Custom data collection object takes time to load when their are many objects listed. Due to which the onboardee was able to complete the CDC task without filling any details in the CDC step.
Reproducing the Issue
- Initiate onboarding for a candidate from RCM or manually and complete the new hire data review step , PDC step.
- The CDC step is triggered, the onboardee will click on the complete additional data collection tile.
- The Get started section will appear and the onboardee will immediately click on next and the done.
- The custom data collection objects would not have loaded still and the onboardee completes the CDC task.
The Engineering team is working on permanent fix.
1. For existing candidates ,if it is not hired .please restart candidate and it pick up correct CDC object.
2. For new candidates, please record session regarding import of candidate through API with required parameters.
INC0799592 - Permanent Fix
Custom data collection , CDC , Object , Missing , Loading , onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-CDC , Custom Data Collection , Problem