Got the following error when trying to consume DWC view in SAC:
"SQLScript internal error: Unexpected type: NVarchar "
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
2. Create story and click add data.
3. Select data source -"SAP Data Warehouse Cloud" live connection.
4. Select space and select specific view.
5. Select view "GV_DPP_ANALYSIS_AUDIT_LOG" and click OK.
6. Try to create table or chart with measure and any dimension.
- The root cause of the issue is coming from the DWC side.
- The usage of Array type of input parameters is not support in the Calculation engine of DWC.
- The Array type of input parameters need to be removed from the DWC modeling perspective.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System,dwc, DWC, live, view, char, data type,
nvarchar , KBA , LOD-ANA-LDC , SAC Live Data Connection , DS-MD-VIW , Views , Problem
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0