Error Message : Negative stock not permitted for logistics area under storage location ABC displayed when Negative Stock Allowed flag is selected. ABC represents sample Id of site.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supply Chain Design Master Data work center.
- Navigate to Locations view.
- Search and select the location with id ABC, choose the Edit Layout button.
- Select the relevant logistics area and choose the Negative Stock Allowed flag.
System displays the above reported error message.
- Site ABC does not have the flag enabled.
- If a logistics area should have negative stock enabled, then the site under which the storage location is located needs to be marked for enabling negative stock.
- Mark the Site ABC under which the logistics area is located to Negative Stock enabled.
not able to mark negative stock for logistics area, negative stock error , KBA , negative stock error , not able to mark negative stock for loa , AP-LAS-LOA , Logistics Area , Problem
SAP Business ByDesign all versions