You have created a Sales Quote ABC (ABC represents quote ID), from Sales Quotes OWL. Now, you want to link existing Opportunity 123 (123 represents opportunity ID) to this quote, being the Quote a follow-up document to the Opportunity.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales work center, Sales Quotes view.
- Create a new Quote ABC and save it.
- Now, you try to add the existing Opportunity 123 to this quote, but it's not possible via Sales Document tab or Opportunities tab.
You have to add it at Sales Quote header.
- Enter Adaptation mode
- Navigate to the Quote's header
- Make the Opportunity field visible on Quote header level.
Once this is enabled, you can add the desired Opportunity 123 as the precedent document from Quote ABC by entering the ID on the quote header.
Also, the Opportunity 123 will now be visible on the Document Flow tab.
Sales Quotes; Follow-Up; Opportunity; , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer core applications 2105