When opening an exported file of a canvas report, the table is missing the custom column alignment.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Report – Canvas
- Detailed Report
- Advanced Report
Reproducing the Issue
- Create/Edit any canvas report with a table item;
- Align the column content to right and save;
- Run this report online and confirm that the content is aligned to the right;
- Export this report to open offline in your device;
- Note that the content is aligned to the left.
This is the normal behavior; the canvas tool was not designed to store the custom alignment when exporting the file.
Note that due to design limitations, it is not possible to store the columns data alignment, from the cloud system when exporting to the local system.
If this is a needful functionality to your daily business downstream you can suggest an enhancement to the SAP, refer the following documentation.
Report, Canvas, Alignment, Export, Offline, Online, Custom, Miss, Excel, Csv, Xls, Detailed, Advanced , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , Problem