- ASE hits a signal 11 at address uwpredisconnect
- Stack trace includes function err_disconnect_allchildren and err_pll_secondary_processing
- Server goes down because the spid is holding Kernel->kwt->kwt_spinlock
- Current process (0x5ceb0126) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x000000000157cb1e (uwpredisconnect+0x55e), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x000000000000001c)
Spinlocks held by kpid 1558905126
Spinlock Kernel->kwt->kwt_spinlock at address 0x0000000147d79f80 owned by 1558905126
- stack trace including (a full stack example is attached in file Full_stack_example.txt ):
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
infected, signal 11, spinlock, kwt_spinlock, shutdown, uwpredisconnect, err_disconnect_allchildren, err_pll_secondary_processing, CR#825172, CR 825172, 825172 , KBA , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.