You are trying to send an e-mail from a Lead and when making the attempt, the system returns the error message: "The e-mail domain of the sender is missing in business configuration for e-mail and fax settings."
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the New Business work center.
- Select the Leads view.
- Select and open ID ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Lead).
- Click the Follow-Up button.
- Select E-Mail.
- Try to send an e-mail.
- Error appears:
The e-mail domain of the sender is missing in business configuration for e-mail and fax settings
When maintaining the domain under the Fax and E-mail activity, you have added the @ sign in the beginning of the domain.
This is the system expected behavior.
To correct this, kindly remover the @ sign from the domain.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Search for the activity E-Mail and Fax Settings.
- In the section Domain, change the domain:
E-mail, Sender, Missing, Business Configuration, Fax, Settings , KBA , SRD-CRM-OPP , Opportunities , How To