- When a non-admin user sends any report (WebI/Crystal) from the Public folder to another user's BI Inbox, it is never received.
- When sending the document as Administrator, no issue is observed and the report is delivered successfully to the receiver's BI Inbox List.
- Upon sending the document, the message "Document send initialized successfully." is observed, but the document cannot be found in the receiver's BI Inbox List.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Central management Console
- BI Launch Pad
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform all versions
webi, web intelligence, BI Inbox, send to, BI launch Pad, CMC, user security, rights, BI-BIP-ADM, BI-RA-WBI, Problem, bi, BI 4.1 ,BI 4.2, BI 4.3 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.