You are reciving the below message when you are trying to open a solution:
Solution was not opened completely. Please refresh the solution
SAP Cloud for Customer
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Cloud Application Studio
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Cloud Application Studio
- Open the Solution
- Messgae pops up
This message usually occurs if there are any inconsistency in the solution due to some inactive objects.
You need to activate the inactive objects from your end. You can identify the error messages by performing a consistency check in the solution:-
- Login to SDK and open the relevant solution
- Right click on the solution in solution explorer
- Select Check-> Enable Background Mode
- Again right click on solution click on Check-> Items and Runtime Objects
- After some time, again right click on the solution and select Check-> Display logs
- You can see the error messages if any or else a successful message
- In case the logs are empty, check again after sometime as sometimes it takes time for big solutions
- Here you can see the error messages. For example:
Object XYZ.uicomponent is inactive. Please activate it in the UI-Designer, where XYZ is the file path of the UI component
Consistency check in background failed.
9. Open the UI component in UI Designer and activate the file. Once the file is activated the issue will not occur again.
Object is inactive. Please activate it in the UI-Designer Solution was not opened completely Issue on Refresh solution , KBA , refresh solution , solution not opening , AP-RC-BDS-1O , ByDesign Studio OneOffs , AP-RC-BDS-LM , ByDesign Studio Lifecycle Management , Problem