While exporting the emailTemplate object you have noticed that some of the columns are blank (e.g. locale hr_HR)
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Import / Export Data;
- Export the object EmailTemplate;
- Go to Admin Center > Monitor Job and download the file;
- Open the download file and noticed that some columns are blank.
For some locales the translation will be available in Admin Center > Manage Languages > Locale file.
- In the EmailTemplate export file, please check the column msgBody.defaultValue;
- This column has a token related to each message, copy the token value;
- Now open the locale file and search for the token in the key column and search. There you'll find the corresponding translation.
translation, locale, emailtemplate, file, object, onboarding, obx, 2.0, token, language , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions