You have defined a custom field in Cloud Application Studio but in UI it shows both code and value in the drop down.
- The data type of the field is of type Amount
- Amount is a Compound field(Content and CurrencyCode)
- For the field CurrencyCode, CodePresentationMode selected as CodeOnly but the field is showing both Code and Description in the dropdown.
SAP Cloud for Customer
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Cloud Application Studio
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to frontend UI
- Navigate to the relevant screen where the field is added
- In the UOM field, click on the drop down arrow,
- You can see the currency codes are displaying along with the description
Currently the CodePresentationMode-CodeOnly will be displaying both the Code and Description for the CurrencyCode field.
This is the current standard behavior for the standard data type Amount. You can create a custom codelist to suffix your need to display CodeOnly in UI.
Amount field Currency code displays description custom drop down field codeCurrency Presentation mode CodeOnly , KBA , code only in uom , presentation mode codeonly , code and description , AP-RC-BDS-SCR , ByDesign Studio Scripting (ABSL) , AP-RC-BDS-BO , ByDesign Studio BO definition/generation , Problem