When building Campaign 123 (123 represents Campaign ID), you noticed that all Actions and Triggers are grayed out.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Campaign work center, Campaign view.
- Create a new Campaign 123 and go to Building tab.
- Add a target group and an e-mail template.
- Click "Apply".
- See that no other actions or triggers are available to be added to the campaign.
The reason for the missing functionality is the setting of scoping element "Enhanced Sales Campaign Functionalities" is not checked in your Implementation Project. Therefore, as described in the overview of this element, the multi-step campaigns are not supported.
Scope the required elements.
- Go to Business Configuration work center, Implementation Project view.
- Edit the Project Scope.
- Go to Step 3 - Scope.
- Sales Campaign > Enhanced Sales Campaign Functionalities.
2514855 - Missing Actions such as "Create Lead", "Notify", Create Activity", "Update Target Group" on Campaign
2748160 - "Triggers" Not Enabled on the Creation of Campaign in the Build Facet
Campaign; Multi-Step; Triggers; Actions; , KBA , campaign , LOD-CRM-MKT-CAM , Campaigns , How To