- Key Figures are not loaded in Web Intelligence query panel when connecting a Bex query in SAP BW embedded on S/4 HANA 1909
- Only Characteristics are shown as dimension in query panel. No measure can be found.
- If adding the dimension to query result panel and run, the error will happen as:
Exception caught in SL Service: Query script generation failed. See your administrator. No Characteristic found in QueryView with name 'xxxxxx' (IES 00013)
- If executing the same Bex query in Analysis for OLAP, the error will happen as:
Failed to execute getRepresentation() because the query state [DATA_ACCESS_PROBLEMS] is invalid.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 / 4.3
- Web Intelligence
- SAP S/4 HANA 1909 SP00
rejected, exception, error, workbook, query, BICS_PROV_GET_INITIAL_STATE, wid, webi, error, measure, empty, blank, missing, RSRT, RSTT , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.