You want to hide some queries under OVS screen however the queries are different or missing on adaptation menu.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Visits work center.
2. Open the Visit "123" as example.
3. Go to Attendees facet.
4. Click in Add.
5. Open the OVS.
6. You see queries "All", "Related To" and "ABC".
7. Open Adaptation mode and go to the root level.
8. Drill down "Implementation".
9. Drill down queries.
10. The queries appearing on Adaptation menu are not the same.
When you open the adaptation menu and after that you go to OVS screen, the pencil is not appearing for you.
So, basically under adaptation menu you are on different screen than OVS screen.
You need to be on the desired screen to see the correct queries.
You can right click on OVS screen, so the edit pencil will appears and now you can go to Implementation then Queries under adaptation menu.
There, you should be able to see the correct queries to work with.
Queries, OVS, Missing, Adaptation, Hide , KBA , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , How To