- When a user creates a Journal, despite leaving some mandatory fields empty, the Journal gets saved and successfully posted without any errors.
- By default, the Journal validation should fail as well as attempting to post it.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) 10.1 for the Netweaver version (NW) 7.40 to 7.55
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) 11 for HANA (BPC/4HANA 1.0 or 100 )
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) 11.1 for HANA (BPC/4HANA 2.0 or 200)
Journal, post, save, successful, empty field, data, debit, credit, invalid members. , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-CC-JNL , Journals , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.