- You have JMS Adapter integration in Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) connecting to Apache ActiveMQ
- You have obtained the driver activemq.client.5.15.13.jar from ActiveMQ
- You have followed the steps in KBA 2513069 Guided Answers - How to deploy the external drivers for Axis/JDBC/JMS Adapter
- The driver is successfully installed.
- When testing the JMS Adapter connection, the error below is thrown:
A channel error occurred. Detailed error (if any) : NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/activemq/ActiveMQConnectionFactory
SAP NetWeaver 7.5
JMS Receiver, JMS channel, NoClassDefFoundError, Apache Active MQ, jar file, deploy , KBA , BC-XI-CON-JMS , JMS Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.