- The user needs to access the Data Replication Monitor (DRM) with the permission access to non-secure object not enabled. Access to non- secure objects is described as a required permission in the DRM implementation guide.
- However, having the permission enabled gives the users' edit rights over the non secure objects.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Data Replication Monitor(DRM)
Reproducing the Issue
1. User navigates to the Successfactors DRM
2. They see this error after the web page loads:
3. The data could not be fetched. Please try refreshing the web page. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator.
- When access to non-secure objects is not enabled the above error message is thrown.
To circumvent the issue and access the DRM without the non-secure object permission enabled:
1. Ensure that the below list of permissions are enabled for MDF objects
2. These objects also need to be secured
3. Permission must also be given to access the objects after securing.
DRM,non-secure object, permissions, contact your admin , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-DRM , Data Replication Monitor , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem