- You have downloaded Linux or Solaris version of Lumira Server 2.4 SP0 Patch 3 from Service Marketplace between the release date 17th June 2021 and 8th July 2021.
- The software installer deployed on Service Marketplace did not contain the latest software libraries, the installer deployed the libraries for 2.4 SP0 Patch 2.
- This applies to Linux and Solaris installers only.
- The following error occurs when accessing biprws (BI Platform Restful Web Service) after installing Lumira 2.4 SP0 Patch 300
Internal Server error
- SAP Lumira Server 2.4 SP0 Patch 300
- Linux / Solaris
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3 ; SAP Lumira, server edition all versions
KBA , BI-DEV-WEB , Platform Web Services , BI-LUM-SRV-DEP , Installation, Deployment , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.