Unexpected approvers shown in the Business Task Management when there are several delegates for an approval team
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work centre
- Go to the Business Task Management view
- Change the filter to ALL and search for quote 123 (123 represents the quote ID)
- Find an entry which shows "Multiple persons"
- Click the "Multiple persons" link
- You get, for example, an approval team and a single person mentioned
- When you check the delegates of this approval team (Administration work centre > Delegations view), you see that there are several more delegates set.
Expectation: Either all approver names from the delegates and the team should be shown, or only the team itself.
The BTM UI shows only task processors (approvers) who were/are involved in the approval process. Other delegates were not involved in the approval process and are therefore not shown.
Expected system behaviour as per design.
KBA 2655647 - Delegation In Approval Process
KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer core applications 2105