This article describes the new To Do card for Job Application where users can view Job Application status updates for applied internal jobs when the latest home page is enabled.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
When employees or internal candidates have In progress applications, the Job Application engagement cards appear under the For You Today section.
All application engagement cards contain the following information:
- Last Updated Status date
- Job Requisition title
- Application status
- Job Applications engagement cards are visible up to six months on the latest home page.
- There's a maximum number of 25 job application engagement cards contained in a card stack.
- When an application is withdrawn or disqualified, the application card is removed from the latest home page.
- It is not currently possible to hide the the Job Application Engagement card from candidates.
- The card will show even if the job is posted privately.
- If a candidate is forward to a job requisition, the card is not visible until the candidate applies to the job.
Implementation Guide - Recruiting on the Latest Home Page
2979275 - New Experience for the Home Page
Quick Actions, To Do, To-Do, Careers, Internal Candidate, Employee, Applicant, Home Page To-Do, Job Application Card For Internal Candidates, Recruiting Management, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POD , Home Page, Pods and Portlets, To Do List , How To