Tax declaration portlet list all declaration type in actual and proposed instead of only 80 and 80C deduction
- Previous Employment Tax Details
- Income House Property
- Tax Regime
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee central - Tax Declaration
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Employee profile of any employee
- Tax declaration portlet
- Click “Add proposal”
- Select declaration type drop down and noticed all the declaration type listed
- Current system functionality of Tax declaration does not restrict actual and proposed to only 80 and 80C deductions.
- Kindly raise an enhancement request following the steps given in KBA: 2090228
- The following sample business rule can restrict the employee to add actual/proposed for other declaration type except 80 and 80C deductions.
- Kindly modify the rule as per business needs, this is only for reference.
tax declaration, actual, proposed, 80 deduction, 80C deduction, Previous Employment Tax Details, Income House Property, Tax Regime, Housing , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TAX , Income Tax Declaration , LOD-SF-EC-DED , Deductions , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central 2005 ; SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central 2011 ; SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central 2105 ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core 2005 ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core 2011 ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core 2105