Replicated task does not consider the time zone value passed in payload.
Example: Replicated task should pick 00:00:00 (AUSNSW), however, replicated task start time varies for different users.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Pre-Requisite: Integrated scenario where task replication in Cloud for Customer has specific time zone value passed in payload.
Note the user who is logged in has the time zone set in C4C UI to AUSNSW.
- Go to the Activities work center.
- Go to the Task work center view.
- Open Task XXXX where XXXX represents a replicated task transaction ID.
- For the task, the 'created at' time varies for different users.
Replicated tasks in cloud for customer always considers the time in UTC.
This does not have any impact on the value passed in the payload, while task been replicated from other system.
This is an expected behaviour.
Various users show the take created based on time zone settings maintained by user. Hence, replicated task would always consider the time zone of the user logged.
Example: Consider the tasks are replicated at UTC 00:00:00, then the time for the task seen in the would differ, based on time zone set by User in their profile.
- User logged in C4C with time zone of Australia, would view the start time of replicated task as 10:00AM.
- User logged in C4C with time zone of Newzeland would view the start time of replicated task as 12:00PM.
Replicated Task, Always Show Usrer Time zone, UI , Ignore, TIme zone, Value Passed In Payload , KBA , replicated task, always show time , timezone, value passed, payload , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , Problem