What is the logic behind the ability to move the Interview to start at a later time in Interview Scheduling?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Interview Scheduling
- Select a Job Requisition and a candidate
- In the Interview Scheduling page add an Interviewer
- In the interview duration grid at the top of the page there is a blue square indicating the interview duration that can be dragged to extend the interview or moved to start at a later time
- Move the time box to start at a later time
The reason behind being able to move the duration box to start at a later time is to determine the interview order when you have more than one interviewer. The interviewer who is at the START position will be the first interviewer.
Interview, Scheduling. Interviewer, Start, Duration, Drag, Drop, Order. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions