- How to report 'Internal Job title' and 'External Job Title' of Job Requisitions in Table and Story reporting
- Unable to find 'Internal Job title' and 'External Job Title' in Recruiting V2 report and Story Recruiting schema
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics
Please use the 'Job Title' column of Recruiting V2 report.
- Select Recruiting V2 domain
- Select Columns > Job Requisition
- Select 'Job Title'
The name 'Job Title' is defined in the language pack and not the field name in the Job Requisition XML template.
If you would like to change it, please use the Manage Language feature to upload a custom name.
|Interpretation||Recruiting V2 column name||Message key|
|Internal Job Title of a Job Requisition||Job Title||ANALYTICS_LIST_VIEW_BUILDER_SUBDOMAIN_recruitingV2_recruitingV2#RCM_JOB_REQ_LOCAL#JOB_TITLE|
|External Job Title of a Job Requisition||External Title||ANALYTICS_LIST_VIEW_BUILDER_SUBDOMAIN_recruitingV2_recruitingV2#RCM_JOB_REQ_LOCAL#EXTERNAL_TITLE|
For People Analytics Story:
1. Create New Story
2. Select Recruiting > Job Requisition and add to query designer
3. Add a join from Job Requisition to Locale Specific Fields - Job Requisition.
4. Select Job Title and External Title fields
KB article 2576546 - Using the Manage Language Feature to Change Labels in SuccessFactors
internal job title, job requisition, report, external job title, story report, people analytics, story - recruiting, PARS, , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC-DAM , Data Modelling - Module & Entity Data Issues , How To