- My job posting is not appearing on LinkedIn job board.
- I can see a LinkedIn posting error in the job status table.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Posting
There may be several causes, please see the resolution section for more details.
- Your LinkedIn credentials need to be updated by following new configuration steps (see SAP Knowledge Base Article 3303668)
- You have experienced a temporary connection issue
You can raise a ticket on the Launchpad for our Support Team to check the current status and unlock the postings.
- Insufficient slots to post on the job board
The slots set up in Recruiting Posting and the slots on your LinkedIn contract are not directly communicating. It means that if you have posted jobs directly on LinkedIn, without using Recruiting Posting, our system will not know about it. Then, you will have to remove the job manually on LinkedIn in order to free these slots and be able to use them through Recruiting Posting.
- Some fields are incorrectly populated
Make sure all fields contain correct values. For instance, the title cannot be "test job requisition".
- The default poster is no longer part of your company - see SAP Knowledge Base Article 3312919.
3020292 - LinkedIn poster's details - Recruiting Posting
2627543 - LinkedIn job board activation - Recruiting Posting
3303668 - LinkedIn Integration Update Effective March 1st - Recruiting Posting
3312919 - Invalid Configuration LinkedIn - Recruiting Posting
Recruiting Posting, LinkedIn, posting, error, credentials, not posted, not published, job board, fields, incorrect, fail, error , KBA , LOD-SF-RPO-JOB , Job Offer not to be found/ to be removed to Job Boards , LOD-SF-RPO-JSM , Job Boards/Schools Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Posting all versions