- In a system where SSO was working it starts failing for all users
- Credentials obtained as mentioned in KBA 2629070 is not or no longer seen in the stderr.log
- This could occur on initial setup of AD SSO per KBA 2629070
- Enabling Vintela tracing in KBA 2684843 shows a similar error (also showing which KDC sent the error) "Exception: com.wedgetail.idm.sso.ConfigException: Service account value "serviceaccount@REALM.COM" is invalid [caused by: GSSException: Failure unspecified at GSS-API level (Mechanism level: com.dstc.security.kerberos.KerberosError: Client not found in Kerberos database"
- Testing kinit -J-Dsun.security.krb5.debug=true "serviceaccount@REALM.COM" to the same KDC shows error "Exception: krb_error 6 Client not found in Kerberos database (6) Client not found in Kerberos database"
- Packet scanning tomcat startup will show error "KRB5 160 KRB Error: KRB5KDC_ERR_C_PRINCIPAL_UNKNOWN"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 4.3 any version any SP any patch
- Issue is external to BI
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.