How to edit options available in Create Related Item screen when Enable Easy Create from Object Detail View is enabled?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Below we are using Individual Customer as an example.
- Go to the Customers work centre.
- Go to the Individual Customers view.
- Open any customer.
- Open User Menu and select Start Adaptation.
- Click + button.
- Create Related Item screen is displayed.
- In overview tab, you see Tabs. Click Arrow pointing left, next to Tabs.
- Expand Toolbar in the Navigation region.
- Expand QCButtonMenu in the Toolbar region.
- Expand Menu in the QCButtonMenu section.
- Click Hide/Show (eye icon) for the options that you want to disable/enable on the Create Related Item view.
NOTE: The Tickets facet will be available for the Individual Customer Related Items from release 2108 onward.
SAP Cloud for Customer Extension Guide: Define Company Settings
quick create, easy create, create related item, easy edit, adaptation, hide, show, enable, object detail view , KBA , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To