Error 'Sales org missing for sales unit ABC (ABC represents the sales unit ID), it could not be determined yet' when creating opportunity.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Create new opportunity.
- Select account for the opportunity.
- Error occurs.
You have enabled the question 'Do you want to default the sales organization, distribution channel and division based on the account & employee sales data?' in your system scope but the determination step for Sales Unit is not maintained in the fine-tuning activity Opportunities.
Follow the steps below:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Open the activity 'Opportunities'.
- Click on 'Maintain Involved Parties'.
- Select the 'Sales Unit' line.
- Click on 'Maintain Determinations'.
- Mark the check box for the step 10.
Sales Org; Opportunities; Maintain Involved Parties. , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications 2105