- You use the Load Plan Optimization for Freight Orders
- The truck dimensions and item dimensions are correctly determined for the Load Plan
- You do not use Load Optimization Rules to determine the expected Load pattern
- When planning the Freight Units, the resulting Freight Orders contain Not-Loaded items, which could be loaded if the Load Pattern was different
- How to use the Automatic Load Pattern Determination in the context of the Load Plan Optimization through TVSO?
- SAP Transportation Management 9.4
- SAP Transportation Management 9.5
- SAP Transportation Management 9.6
- S/4HANA 1709 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 1809 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 1909 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 2020 with embedded Transportation Management
SAP S/4HANA 1709 ; SAP S/4HANA 1809 ; SAP S/4HANA 1909 ; SAP S/4HANA 2020 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.4 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.5 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.6
Automatic load plan planning pattern optimizer optimization , KBA , TM-PLN-LP-OPT , Load Optimization , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.